ACS Tension Bar Systems
ACS Stainless Steel Fixings are consistently introducing new products to compliment their exsisting portfolio and meet the demands of the structural, civil and architectural markets. The following tension systems form part of ACS?s standard range:
- ACS Tension 520c (carbon steel bar system)
- ACS Tension 520s (stainless steel bar system)
- ACS Architectural and Standard Compression Strut
In addition to the above, ACS provide other bar and cable systems. For further information please contact us.
The ACS range of tension bar system offer unique benefits to specifiers and contractors including the following:
- Incorporates a structural tie system with an enhanced yield stress of 520N/mm2.
- Uses rolled rather than cut threads for increased strength and security.
- Offers a comprehensive range of bar and cable systems in both carbon and stainless steel.
- Has German approval for its carbon and stainless steel systems.
- Has an experienced team of engineers who offer support and advice from specification to construction stage.